Here is a list of some of the upcoming jury/bench trials in the District of Delaware.
As you can see, aside from Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years', there is one jury trial per week starting 11/16 and continuing into next year.
- November 3: Judge Noreika has a remote bench trial scheduled in W. R. Berkley Corporation v. Niemela, C.A. No. 17-32-MN (D. Del.), a non-compete case.
- November 16: Chief Judge Stark has a criminal jury trial scheduled in U.S. v. Aaron Davis, C.A. No. 19-101-LPS (D. Del.), a fraud case. The Court issued an order last week finding that seven witnesses could testify remotely, and making some statements about how Judge Stark's three remote bench trials to date have been successful (attached below).
- November 30: Chief Judge Stark has a civil jury trial scheduled in Guardant Health, Inc. v. Foundation Medicine, Inc., C.A. No. 17-1616-LPS-CJB, D.I. 487 (D. Del.). The Court recently detailed its procedures for this case.
- December 7: Judge Andrews has a jury trial scheduled in Blackbird Tech LLC v. ELB Electronics Inc., C.A. No. 15-56-RGA (D. Del.). The Court issued a pretrial status order requesting input on logistics last week, so it looks like it is going forward.
- December 14: Judge Noreika has a jury trial scheduled in TRUSTID, Inc. v. Next Caller Inc., C.A. No. 18-172-MN (D. Del.). Chief Judge Stark has a remote patent bench trial in Adverio Pharma GmbH v. Alembic Pharma. Ltd., C.A. No. 18-73-LPS.
- January 4: Chief Judge Stark has a bench trial scheduled in H. Lundbeck A/S v. Alkem Laboratories Ltd., C.A. No. 18-88-LPS (D. Del.), although he also offered alternative dates later in January.
- January 11: Judge Andrews has jury trials scheduled in Blackbird Tech LLC v. Feit Electric Company Inc., C.A. No. 15-58-RGA and M2M Solutions LLC, et al. v. Sierra Wireless Am. Inc., C.A. No. 14-1102-RGA (D. Del.). Earlier this month he declined to move the M2M trial.